Credit Union Marketing Services
Marketing consists of many different components; planning, advertising, public relations, community involvement, media strategies, budgeting and so much more. However it is critical that any marketing effort begin with the development of a marketing plan having specific goals and strategies that coincide with the credit union’s strategic plan. For credit unions with limited time and resources, this can all be very overwhelming.
With this in mind, the Association has established a program to assist your credit union with the development, execution and measurement of your marketing tactics.
Credit Union Marketing Services from the
If you find that limited expertise and/or resources are holding your credit union back from implementing a successful marketing plan, the Credit Union Marketing Services from the Association can help. One of the most important aspects of this consulting program is the benefit of having a marketing expert available year-round; offering one-on-one consulting services via phone, email and in person.
Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
Marketing services are offered to all member credit unions with a tiered pricing schedule based on asset size; 6 or 12-month terms or on a per project basis (hourly rate).
Typical marketing consulting services can include:
- Development of a marketing plan (including SWOT analysis)
- Development of a marketing budget and promotions calendar
- Development of press releases throughout the year
- Public relations opportunities that help promote the credit union
- Creative consulting on advertising promotions and campaigns
- E-marketing and website analysis for marketing opportunities
- Lobby review for marketing considerations
- Media buying consulting
- Social media marketing opportunities
- ROI performance tracking/cost analysis
- Member acquisition and retention strategies and tactics (data mining)
- Business development/SEG relations
- Products and services evaluation (possible focus group)
- End-of-year meeting to review effectiveness and efficiencies and evaluate future needs and wants
Sandi holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management and Communications from Penn State University and an Associate of Applied Business degree in Advertising and Graphic Design from Youngstown State University. Within the credit union movement, Sandi has been a speaker for NCUA, CUNA and the Association. Currently, Sandi serves on the CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council Education Committee and is also on the Editorial Advisory Board for Credit Union Magazine. She has won several marketing awards including the 2010 CUNA Business Development Professional of the Year.
Director, Credit Union Marketing Services
Sandi can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 717-215-6951.
For more information or to get started, please contact your Association Representative at 800-932-0661, or e-mail CUSolutions@pcua.org.
- Business Development / Sales
Assistant Vice President,
800-932-0661 x 5330
Sr. Account Executive